• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr and Mrs Wokingham

diamondgirl

Warren Scout
:wave: just to update Womble will be going to see his new wife to be this weekend

So need lots of bonding vibes for next Monday .

Will have to put some photos up soon Womble has changed he is getting a nice long fringe, still does not like being groomed at all:roll:

I'd been looking for an update on Womble's love life! Lots of bonding vibes for monday, paws crossed!! :love:

Had a phone call last night Womble has been chasing Wispa around . Womble has been just sitting in the litter tray and wispa has been watching him from the tube , and have ate from the same bowl, so looking good, will get another phone call later .:D

Had another phone call this evening, still going well but no grooming yet and.... there sleeping together tonight...:love:

Yay Sarah.

I am so pleased for Womble and wife. He's going to be such a happy camper.

Can't wait to see photos.:D

Well they are home meet Wispa

DSCF1318.jpg

DSCF1319.jpg

DSCF1320.jpg

DSCF1322.jpg

DCP_4813.jpg

DCP_4814.jpg

awww - Womble looks really proud of his new wifebun!:love:

and she's almost as fluffy as he is - the make such a cute couple:)

OOOh would you look at that!

Sarah, David, that's wonderful news! They are made for each other.

I really do think they are perfect.

Well done!

Nose snogs to both newlyweds please!

Wow, they look great together! such a sweet pair of bunnies :love: Its lovely that Womble has somebun to cosy up to during the cold winter nights :love:

Back