• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what does your vet charge?

it would of been £8 something but we are in a healthy pet club soo get abit of discount on treatments, meds etc

My vets the best, I think actualy its more but I get discounts through rescue and helping them also. Half the time i go in there I tell them what needs doing :oops: she is brill though and offered me job on a saturday as there so busy, but I cant find childcare on that day :(

I would be lost with out my vet, she is the best ever :D

My vets the best, I think actualy its more but I get discounts through rescue and helping them also. Half the time i go in there I tell them what needs doing :oops: she is brill though and offered me job on a saturday as there so busy, but I cant find childcare on that day :(

I would be lost with out my vet, she is the best ever :D

glad you have a great vets :wave:

I paid around £6 in July for a tube from our vet. I've bought some more from vet uk since, but I didn't think my vet's price was too bad if you need it quickly.

I use the liquid rather than the paste and my vets wanted to charge me £36 :shock:for a bottle so I ordered online instead

Back