• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Filling holes in base of dog baskets?

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
I have those plastic dog baskets which I fill with litter and hay. Naturally my buns wee and poop in them whilst munching. Unfortunately all these types of baskets have holes in the bottom mainly to add little plastic bits for feet. I have them cellotaped up from below, but its a bit unhygenic as wet weed on stuff gets stuck to it. What does everyone else do?

Charlie and Mocha have a dog bed and I just sweep up underneath it. Mocha normally wees next to it, which is helpful when sweeping up :roll: :lol: But mine are outdoors, you got yours indoors?

ooh epoxy filler and bathroom sealant that's what I was hoping I could use! I just wasnt sure if that would be wise in their basket in case they dig and decide to chew it or something! OK thats great I'll do some DIY to the basket at the weekend thank you :D

Back