• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Dusty ...single adult male ...v friendly

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_1124octend0018.jpg

Dusty was left behind with the rubbish when his previous owners moved house .

He is a very cheeky , playful boy . He absolutly loves attention and is very very friendly .

Dusty will be neutered on 11th December and will be looking for a home with a female bun for company soon after .

Last edited:
How can you leave a bun like that in the garbage? How can you leave any bun in the garbage?!? :shock: :evil:
I'm appalled. And he's such a cutie, too. Hope he finds a forever home. :)

Awww he is beautiful.:love:I think Angel is ready to try and bond again with a boyfriend.Tried to bond her with Smokey and Fudge but Fudge was getting left out and i didn,t think it was fair,the boys have been together for four years so i split them.

Awww he is beautiful.:love:I think Angel is ready to try and bond again with a boyfriend.Tried to bond her with Smokey and Fudge but Fudge was getting left out and i didn,t think it was fair,the boys have been together for four years so i split them.

AWW ... Dusty is lovely ..but he is a very lively boy

Back