• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beige takes himself free ranging. POLL RESULTS IN

What would you do with Beige?

• Beige should be sent to the naughty bunnies home

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Beige should be allowed to do what he wants

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Beige should take his turn free ranging like the rest of the Rabswood bunnies

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
The other day Beige (Saffron Walden BunBun) dug his way out of the run while Snow and Treacle were having their free ranging time. I was down the steps at the bottom of the garden so didn’t know he had dug out. Snow’s fur was all over the grass as Beige (about 2 thirds Snow’s size) had been terrorizing him.

Two days later Beige pulls the run away from the fencing which it is tied too (to keep bunnies in!) and squeezes his way out while Lavender and Oxo are free ranging (they are twice his size) He obviously is a fearless little buck. Big doesn’t follow him she stays inside the run. Didn’t find any fur around but he was taking a risk of being beaten up by Oxo.

Beige: I like free ranging; it’s frustrating being in the run. I also want to chase the other bunnies. This is my garden and I should be able to free range when ever I want.

Big: We have to take it in turns with the other bunnies to free range

Beige: Nooooooooooo

Himself
BB21208NO3.jpg

Rabswood

Last edited:
I think he should be allowed to do what he wants - because I don't think he's going to listen to anybody telling him otherwise anyway, the little monkey. :lol::lol:

beige... you need to learn some manners and take your turn free ranging, or you'll end up in the naughty bunnies home :no:

Bella: Beige you can come and be my hubby if you want we live on concrete so you cant escape and we do get free range time and you did say I was pretty :love:

Are you sure Beige and Sophie weren't seperated at birth? At least Beige is outside! I have one angry OH after Sophies escape artist escapades whilst I was away!

Sohpie has decided my 8 pound a roll wallpaper is much better on the floor than on my wall, that the skirting board isn't as taste as it looks and that the speaker isn't any good if you sit in it!!:shock:

I think they should go the the naughty bunnys home for some "no carrots for a month: therapy!

IMG_6507.jpg
what do you think. Twins??

Maybe Beige and Sophie look-a -like buns have a naughty gene :lol:

Well today Beige and Big jumped their free range 'turn' and had 2 hours in the garden instead of the run. Beige was running around like a demented rabbit, he loves it so much bless him. Poor Bloss and Pips now have to wait until tomorrow to free range :shock:

Beige: Yes Bella I think you are very pretty but you said you live on concrete, does this mean I wouldn't be able to do any diggings? Running around like a crazy rabbit and digging up the lawn are my most favouritest things ever, oh and eating sprouts too. I couldn't imagine life without diggings?

Big: So Beige are you saying that doing diggings is more important than being with the doe of your dreams?

Beige: Doing diggings is very important, it would be a big sacrifice to make

Big: Well I hope Bella reads this

Beige: I need to know about the sprouts too. Bella do you have sprouts in Chester?

Rabs

Bella: We do have sprouts yes and grass and greens and someimes carrots as a treat. We cant dig our way out but we do we do a lot of chewing and we do diggings on the lino in the shed. Mum doesnt like that :? We get to run round like crazy when we have our free range time (we had 6 hours on sunday:D) and sometimes we even get to chase the cats. But a girl doesnt want to be second choice to digging .........

Last edited:
Snow’s fur was all over the grass as Beige (about 2 thirds Snow’s size) had been terrorizing him.

Beige: I like free ranging; it’s frustrating being in the run. I also want to chase the other bunnies. This is my garden and I should be able to free range when ever I want.

Naughty Beige - even if you do escape to do extra free-ranging, you must not terrorize other buns :no: That is very mean.
After all, it's not your garden Beige, it's Rabswood's garden so she's in charge of who can free-range when. And you mustn't encourage Big to join in your naughtiness......:no::roll:

:lol::lol:Loving the tales of Big & Beige

Bella: We do have sprouts yes and grass and greens and someimes carrots as a treat. We cant dig our way out but we do we do a lot of chewing and we do diggings on the lino in the shed. Mum doesnt like that :? We get to run round like crazy when we have our free range time (we had 6 hours on sunday:D) and sometimes we even get to chase the cats. But a girl doesnt want to be second choice to digging .........

Beige: Bella 6 hours free range time sounds good. Do you have oats in warm water? would I have to fight your current husbun Dutchie for you? I will think more about the diggings, but I don't think I could give it up.

Naughty Beige - even if you do escape to do extra free-ranging, you must not terrorize other buns :no: That is very mean.
After all, it's not your garden Beige, it's Rabswood's garden so she's in charge of who can free-range when. And you mustn't encourage Big to join in your naughtiness......:no::roll:

:lol::lol:Loving the tales of Big & Beige

Beige: I would just like to say I am in charge and it is my garden, the rabbit room also belongs to me

Big: Ignore him he is a 7 month old little buck starting to feel his paws. He keeps trying to get into my cage to wee in my nest. I don't wee in my nest I keep it nice nad clean for sleeping in. When he goes near my nest I hold him down and trump on his head, getting my own back for all the trumping on my head he does when we are in the garden together.

Beige: I am Beige the invincible

Beige: Bella 6 hours free range time sounds good. Do you have oats in warm water? would I have to fight your current husbun Dutchie for you? I will think more about the diggings, but I don't think I could give it up.
Bella: Well I think you would have to accept that Dutchie is boss bun especially as you are younger than him but he would have Chloe all to himself then so I'm sure he wouldnt mind us being together. We dont have oats Mum said we aren't allowed them as we are a bit curvy:oops: but we have SS and lots of hay and veg. We have a couple of hours free range time a day in the summer when its light and all day at the weekends, sometimes we are naughty and refuse to go to bed :lol: Also we have no weeing anywhere other than the litter tray - Aunti Abi litter trained us very well and no head trumping either.

Last edited:
Bella: Well I think you would have to accept that Dutchie is boss bun especially as you are younger than him but he would have Chloe all to himself then so I'm sure he wouldnt mind us being together. We dont have oats Mum said we aren't allowed them as we are a bit curvy:oops: but we have SS and lots of hay and veg. We have a couple of hours free range time a day in the summer when its light and all day at the weekends, sometimes we are naughty and refuse to go to bed :lol: Also we have no weeing anywhere other than the litter tray - Aunti Abi litter trained us very well and no head trumping either.

Beige:
Mmmmm I don't know if I could accept Dutchie being boss bun, I think I might have to challenge him. It's OK if you don't have oats as I could eat your share. I think it's good that you don't want to go to bed, I never want to go to bed so do lots of ducking and diving to get away, I'm really good at it and very fast. Big always goes to bed first because she always gets caught. I only wee in my tray too. Big does weeing everywhere (apart from her litter tray which she still calls her nest because she wants to keep it nice and snuggly. Big and I aren't sharing the dog crate yet but when we do I will wee in her nest. I only trump on my sister's head, well I am her brother after all, it's my job.

Poll results are in.

Beige: The results show that Beige, that’s me, should be able to do what he/I like and I like free ranging in the garden rather than being in the run. I want to free range everyday for at least 3 hours.

Big: Are you sure that’s what the poll results show? That you can do what you like.

Beige: Yes they were examined by an independent adjudicator.

Big: Who was that?

Beige: Bamber

Big: But isn’t Bamber your friend

Beige: Yes

Big: Well doesn’t that mean he is biased in your favour?

Beige: The decision for me to do as I want and when I want also has to be agreed by the panel. The independent adjudicator only checks the poll results.

Big: Oh. Who’s on the panel?

Beige: Bamber and me

Beige: The decision for me to do as I want and when I want also has to be agreed by the panel. The independent adjudicator only checks the poll results.

Big: Oh. Who’s on the panel?

Beige: Bamber and me

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back