• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The relaxed rabbit bunny massage DVD

:lol: Its my christmas present to myself this year :oops:

Even the book is very good though, don't think that was too expensive :)

Yeah :love:

My boys like it better than the girls, like they will lay there for ages and ages without getting annoyed with me but the girls will have had enough and just want to relax on their own after about 20 minutes :lol:

And it took a little while for them to get used to it :)

That looks like one chilled bunster in the video. I even started yawning when he did. :lol: It looks great but does your bunny have to be very happy to be handled to begin with? I can't imagine my two keeping still for more than a couple of minutes. :roll:

That looks like one chilled bunster in the video. I even started yawning when he did. :lol: It looks great but does your bunny have to be very happy to be handled to begin with? I can't imagine my two keeping still for more than a couple of minutes. :roll:

Nope I can't handle Buu at all, this is how I check her over I give her a massage and while she is laying in the floor I check her nails/bum/ears and stuff. It took a little while for her to get used to it but she loves it now and just lays there while I get on with it :)

ooo- that looks fab- where did you get the book from and is it called the same as the video?

Lucky hates being picked up but loves a good tickle and rub- I think she'd love that! :D

most of my buns get bunny rubs mainly the boys though the girls are not so keen still working on "rip ya arm off carrie" she really needs a chill pill :lol:

it's on my christmas list!! if it's anything like the book it will be fab and a great idea as it will be so easy to follow, can't wait to get it!

Nope I can't handle Buu at all, this is how I check her over I give her a massage and while she is laying in the floor I check her nails/bum/ears and stuff. It took a little while for her to get used to it but she loves it now and just lays there while I get on with it :)

Oooh, sounds good then, thank you. :)

Back