• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want to help...

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
I am so mad about rabbits that my whole family call me the mad rabbit girl :lol::lol:

And i was looking at some bunnies that are in need of a new home and it made me want to give them a good life!

I read about fostering and have asked my mum but she doesnt want anymore bunnies in the house. So once i move out and get my own place im going to offer to foster.

In the mean time im going to volunteer at my local rabbit rescue and help in as many ways as possible!

I was on this when i knew thats what i want to do!
http://www.fiferabbitrescue.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=599

:cry::cry::cry:

Im going to print off posters and put them up in the vets and shops near me and hope someone adopts a bunny and gives them an amazing life!!

I just wish the pet shop here would stop selling Rabbits (or any animals) and stop trying to convince people to breed rabbits!!! How do i go about this and try and encourage them to stop selling animals?? (problem being i work there part time to try and give the best advice possible and dont want to get fired:D)

Just the thought of my bunnies being in a horrible home and getting hurt makes me so angry with people that willingly hurt animals:evil::evil::evil:

I dont feel its a burden to have rabbits more of a privelage to have them love me:):)
I just wish my mum would let me foster, but she doesnt like them that much:(:(:(

Back