• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found: Black lop male rabbit, milton keynes

I have just taken in a black lop eared male rabbit from an rspca inspector who found him wondering round milton keynes, dont know exactly what area but will try and get some more info asap

i was just wondering if any one from that area has lost a rabbit or knows of someone who has

thanks

rachel

no but go onto google and type lost and found pets.. .register him on there.. .adn also look up any that have been reported missing... ring around local vets adn put a poster up in local shops hopw you find the owner x

Bump.......anyone know anything??

Are you able to say where he was found.

Just interested as I work in central MK and will keep my eye out for posters about him.
EDIT: Sorry had a moment and did not read it right. If you find out I will keep my eye out for anything :)

Last edited:
I live and work in MK too so I'll keep an eye out for 'lost' posters. Would be useful if you could find out exactly where he was found (I know you're trying to).

thanks for the replys, all i was told was he was found in milton keynes by an rspca inspector, black small lop, unneutered and v friendly

Back