• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To clever, Naughty buns

Hopper

Mama Doe
My bedroom doesnt fully shut to, as in the latch clicks in on handle, but its a stiff door, my kids struggle pushing it open. Was in bedroom changing litter tray and I could hear chewing, Dreama on door again :roll: Anyway 2 mins later I trun round and the bedroom door is open :shock: I can see Simba and Oliver in bedroom but not Dreama. I get up and go out room to find Dreama has got in Bed Tara (my poorly dog) :roll::love: Wish I had camera to hand but didnt and, when Dreama saw me coming she hopped it into bathroom to try and hide :roll:

Anyway, P take her back to bedroom and close door again and hear her at the door, so I watch her and the clever madam has figured out if you sink your teeth into wood of door and yank it eventualy comes open :shock: She must have some strenght in her. I have a bolt on out side of the door but having to fix up one on inside now also.

Ive als used a pink nero cage to block clothes corner, and they can move te damm cage out way and get behind :shock:

Im going to have to figure out where to put the clothes in that corner until kids room is done and they get a wardrobe.

Back