• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly08/12 U/D GREAT NEWS!!!

capel

Warren Veteran
I know you've some apple hidden somewhere, Dad!!:
DSC00422.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww :love: Milly looks like such a sweetheart - I love seeing piccys of her!:)
Glad to see she's getting her two-foot fully trained......:lol::lol:

:D YAY!!!!:D Today, for the first time, Milly has managed to wash part of her face with her paws!!!!! It sound really stupid to admit this but it has made my day!!! Not only that..she actually tried(but failed:roll::lol:) to jump up on one of our chairs!!.

:D YAY!!!!:D Today, for the first time, Milly has managed to wash part of her face with her paws!!!!! It sound really stupid to admit this but it has made my day!!! Not only that..she actually tried(but failed:roll::lol:) to jump up on one of our chairs!!.

Aww well done Milly. I take it she has lost weight then? Bless her x

Hilda,Milly looks like a different bun from when you first took her In.She looks happy and loads more agile.Well done Hilda for making her a happy bunny:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

AW, thanks. She's certainly very lively these days:D She's forever galloping after us and does seem a very happy and contented bunster at the moment. She now has free range of the lounge, and yesterday ventured over the slippery sea( woodblock hall floor!) to have a word with rog who was in the dining room trying to get on with a tender. Needless to say, he didn't need much persuading to leave the plans and end up on the floor so that the pair of them could get on with the more serious stuff of mutual grooming!:roll::lol::lol:

Back