• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck needed MALDON

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Homecheck needed for Rascal's potential new home :)

Please pm me or reply to thread if you could do it :)

yep!!

she messaged me about cookie and treacle considering a three! and then we spoke about it and decided it could upset the twosome so best not to try and i recommended youb ut seems she already found you!

where in Maldon? Im home saturday, so could do anytime from tuesday, need a few days to sort other bits out, depending on where she is in maldon and if its bus-able!

yep!!

she messaged me about cookie and treacle considering a three! and then we spoke about it and decided it could upset the twosome so best not to try and i recommended youb ut seems she already found you!

where in Maldon? Im home saturday, so could do anytime from tuesday, need a few days to sort other bits out, depending on where she is in maldon and if its bus-able!

Aww bless!

Its Heybridge CM9, would be great if you could do it, they were so excited and mum, dad and son all wanted different partners for him :lol: so the other 2 girlies are on the reserve for if Rascal doesn't take his fancy!

oh i reckon i can do heybridge then! as long as its not a long walk from the bus stop lol! it would drop me off at the Bentals where netto/tesc express is!

:D i can do it providing its not a long walk (which i doubt it will be) away if you want?

oh i reckon i can do heybridge then! as long as its not a long walk from the bus stop lol! it would drop me off at the Bentals where netto/tesc express is!

:D i can do it providing its not a long walk (which i doubt it will be) away if you want?

That will be brilliant :D

Ill just dig out the full address and contact number and pm you :)

Back