PDA

View Full Version : Homecheck needed MALDON

Starlight
09-12-2008, 03:23 AM
Homecheck needed for Rascal's potential new home :)

Please pm me or reply to thread if you could do it :)

XMissySJx
09-12-2008, 03:44 AM
by any chance is the bunny called Smudge who the homecheck is for?

Starlight
09-12-2008, 03:49 AM
Yup! A deaf seal point lop?

XMissySJx
09-12-2008, 03:54 AM
yep!!

she messaged me about cookie and treacle considering a three! and then we spoke about it and decided it could upset the twosome so best not to try and i recommended youb ut seems she already found you!

where in Maldon? Im home saturday, so could do anytime from tuesday, need a few days to sort other bits out, depending on where she is in maldon and if its bus-able!

Starlight
09-12-2008, 04:01 AM
yep!!

she messaged me about cookie and treacle considering a three! and then we spoke about it and decided it could upset the twosome so best not to try and i recommended youb ut seems she already found you!

where in Maldon? Im home saturday, so could do anytime from tuesday, need a few days to sort other bits out, depending on where she is in maldon and if its bus-able!

Aww bless!

Its Heybridge CM9, would be great if you could do it, they were so excited and mum, dad and son all wanted different partners for him :lol: so the other 2 girlies are on the reserve for if Rascal doesn't take his fancy!

XMissySJx
09-12-2008, 04:19 AM
oh i reckon i can do heybridge then! as long as its not a long walk from the bus stop lol! it would drop me off at the Bentals where netto/tesc express is!

:D i can do it providing its not a long walk (which i doubt it will be) away if you want?

Starlight
09-12-2008, 04:23 AM
oh i reckon i can do heybridge then! as long as its not a long walk from the bus stop lol! it would drop me off at the Bentals where netto/tesc express is!

:D i can do it providing its not a long walk (which i doubt it will be) away if you want?

That will be brilliant :D

Ill just dig out the full address and contact number and pm you :)

AlisonA
09-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Gosh look at you two and your middle of the night conversations :lol:

Starlight
09-12-2008, 06:36 PM
Gosh look at you two and your middle of the night conversations :lol:

:lol::lol:

Horrendous isnt it!! I didnt get to bed until 6:30 am :oops: