• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Special Appeal for Angelika and Kimmy

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Hello, I am Angelika, and my sister is called Kimmy.
We have been here since we left our mummy. We were very sad to leave mummy, everythhings was so different, and confusing, and we didn't know where we was :cry: .
That was 11 months ago and slowly we have grown into big bunnies!
However, no-one has even so much as looked at us in rescue :cry:
We get a glance and then they look at the "pretty buns" with "nice markings" and "pretty colours". It makes us sad that no one wants us :cry: We don't want much, all we want is a home in time for christmas, and someone to love us for us. We are very curious and like to watch whats going on. We promise to try to be good!

Please can you make our wish come true?

029.jpg

032.jpg

026-2.jpg

025-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

021-3.jpg

Last edited:
Angelika: Doesn't anyone love us, 48 views and no comments?
Kimmy: I think we will be spending our first christmas alone Angelika:cry:

Angelika and Kimmy

Big Brown buns are my favourite. I think they are beautiful! If i didnt have a dental bun and a fat bun i would have them in a minute! Good luck in homing them. They are stunning.

Awww, they are a lovely pair of girls....I'm sorry I can't offer them a home because I am already committed to adopting 3 others. It's so sad when they are overlooked:cry:

oh my god they are gorgeous! BUT...i already have six and have absolutely no room. However, if someone would like to donate a big hutch/shed, ill take them tomorrow!!!! :love:

They are sooo puurrty :love: And they look as if they have bags of personality :D I can't believe they've been waiting for so long :( Fingers crossed a perfect home comes along for them very soon :)

woooooooooow these buns look just like my honey!! we could bond them and id never be able to tell them apart!!!:lol:

They are absolutely beautiful girls :love: I wish we had more room and more money! :( Good luck Angelika and Kimmy, I hope you find a home very soon x x x

I could see Charlies Face "What more of them!!!followed quickly by "Which ones which!!" they are beautiful, and would look rather good with Charlie and Autumn as a foursome, but OH has put a limit on my buns, (for now!!)

Back