• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinks is not impressed!

Rabbiting on

Warren Scout
I have brought all of the babies into the house tonight, and Tinks is going mental :shock:

She is currently in a cat box pulling the gird on the door with her teeth. Every time one of the others go near her she is grunting at them. She has even took a couple of chunks of fur outta one of them. I have now locked her in a cat box.

I think its only been nearly 2 weeks maybe not even that, since she's been indoor. The older rabbits chase her too when she goes outside.

All of my rabbits are familiar with the house so I dont really understand why this is going on? Surely I must smell of the house, and Tinks etc so why are they treating each other this way? :?

Tinks is behaving like a perfectly normal territorial Doe.

Are the Babies going back outside? It is not really a good idea to have them in a warm house and then put them outside in the cold again. Bunnies dont cope well with drastic temperature changes. If the indoor room has no heating it should be OK though.

:)

Well I woke up this morning and all were fine, getting along. But... the babies had broken out of the box and as you can imagine, poop all over the place lol

The others are going to rescue in a week, where they will be indoor there. I brought them in so the could get cleaned up, they have muddy feet and hay in their fur.

Back