• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angelika and Kimmy (photo heavy)

Starlight

Warren Veteran
These beautiful sisters have been here since they were taken from mum, they have been here 11 months now :(
And would desperately love a new home for christmas.

029.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

036.jpg

035.jpg

027-1.jpg

026-2.jpg

025-2.jpg

023-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

021-3.jpg

020-2.jpg

:shock: How haven't they found a home? they are absolutely stunning! :love:
I hope all the buns find good homes x

I cant understand why people often seem to ignore Agoutis :? :cry:
They are stunning Bunnies and I am sure the perfect home is out there somewhere.

I cant understand why people often seem to ignore Agoutis :? :cry:
They are stunning Bunnies and I am sure the perfect home is out there somewhere.

I've never understood that either, why are Agoutis and Black buns always overlooked. These two are gorgeous and I really cannot believe they are still with you Kris :(

Awww they are both adorable :love: Hopefully it won't be long before they find their forever home.

It must definitely be time to purchase a pot plant...they have some lovely winter baskets on Chelmsford market at the moment ;)

wh ydo you always put such stunning bunnys here.. iv been told no again.... iu lvoe agoutis hopet ehy find a good home

Why did I look little Ambers! :lol:

I love Agoutis they are my favourite :love::love::love::love:

How odd, my agouti is Autumn, but my OH insists on calling her Amber.

It is heart wrenching when buns look so similar to your own

Oh they are gorgeous, but OH has said just one more to pair with Sophie and that is my lot :(

Back