• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rage - Bunny hater next door!

AmyG

Alpha Buck
Hi all,

Just really really wanted to vent some rage about the silly old bint next door. Unfortunatly my bunnies are little houdinis sometimes (arent they all??!) and have managed to break through my Fort Knox of defences into next doors garden.:roll: They have done this about 3 times this year. The reaction of the woman next door is one of sheer panic and anger. She will knock on my front door (even her knock is agressive) and yell " I have just been out in the rain chasing your rabbit around my garden. Its not on as am really old and this cant keep happening blah blah blah." :censored:The bit I dont get though, is if a bird is on her lawn, its o big deal. If a cat casually took a wander across her lawn she wouldnt care, why the massive fuss over a rabbit? :censored:They dont dig, they dont eat her plants as when they have gotten out they are being all inquisitve and binky about chinning the new unexplored land.:love:

Just getting completely fed up with her and her whinging and wanted to vent! Argh!!:evil::evil::evil:

Anyone else have nighbours with nothing better to do all day than make mountains out of molehills?

One of ours complains that my cockatiels too loud. Yeah she squaks, but she doesn't know not to.
HER CHILDREN however do nothing but yell "I'm gonna :censored: kill you" at eachother.
It's ALL I can ever hear through my bedroom wall. Thats not to mention the fact that they do all of their D.I.Y at stupid times of the morning or at 10pm when you're jusy trying to relax.
:censored: hate some neighbours.

I'd apologise and give her a bunch of flowers, best to keep the people you have to live next to friendly. Give her your number and say if she does spot um again to call you and you'll be straight round to round them up so it's less bother to her.

She doesn't know they don't dig/eat plants. That's sorta the general populations assumption about bunnies :lol:

It's your responsibility to keep them enclosed (I know that's not easy tho!) and at least she's letting you know they're out. She could just ignore them and they could end up anywhere.

I agree with Tamsin, be as nice as you can while she is there ranting at you, but you can have a little vent when it's over.

I have had problems with my neighbours about my cats going into their garden, to the point we had an argument and mr neighbour ended up swearing at me :shock:

I have now sorted the problem out but we dont speak at all, not that I would want to speak to them but it just makes things akward :roll:

Back