• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yes, Mama, while you clean out my crate....

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
I'll just sit here munchin' and a-crunchin' while you work hard!

DSCF4113.jpg

DSCF4115.jpg

pffft, typical!

haha oh how cute!!!!!!!

he looks pretty similar to my boy Pinky, altho yours is even cuter!
They just love their people servants :)

hehehe... Carlton is Alvins good twin.. i luuuuuvvvvvveeeeeeee him :love::love::love::love:

i just thought... have you tried a different litter hun? when my mom first got her cats they objected to the litter and peed in the bath.. litter was changed and they used the litter tray :roll:

Last edited:
Carlton, Uncle Liquorice says you must be a good boy and wee wee where mamma tells you! You won't get any nice pwesents fwom santa paws otherwise if you are a bad boy!

Liquorice014.jpg

Are you listening Carlton - I'm looking stern now!

Oooh uncle Liquorice looks like he means business, Carlton. You'd better listen. :lol::lol:

He did for ages but the last couple of weeks he won't use the potty at all, I can't work out why. :? He's driving me crazynutsbonkers!!

It may not be the same, but apparently small children loose their potty training temporarily when the outside temperature drops rapidly.:roll::lol::oops:

Carlton, Uncle Liquorice says you must be a good boy and wee wee where mamma tells you! You won't get any nice pwesents fwom santa paws otherwise if you are a bad boy!

Liquorice014.jpg

Are you listening Carlton - I'm looking stern now!

Eeeek! Carlton promises to be a good boy now, Liquorice! That stern look will put him in his place!

Kisses for Uncle Liquorice. :love::love::love::love:

hehehe... Carlton is Alvins good twin.. i luuuuuvvvvvveeeeeeee him :love::love::love::love:

i just thought... have you tried a different litter hun? when my mom first got her cats they objected to the litter and peed in the bath.. litter was changed and they used the litter tray :roll:

I was thinking last night about changing...he's always seemed keen on this paper based stuff though.... maybe now he's "grown up" it's not good enough anymore! :lol:

Awww brilliant :love:

When i clean the cage out my lot are a pain, they keep diving in and out the cage and knocking what ive cleaned up out my hand :roll: Takes me ages dodging them :lol:

I was thinking last night about changing...he's always seemed keen on this paper based stuff though.... maybe now he's "grown up" it's not good enough anymore! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: they are so strong willed aint they :evil:

Awww brilliant :love:

When i clean the cage out my lot are a pain, they keep diving in and out the cage and knocking what ive cleaned up out my hand :roll: Takes me ages dodging them :lol:

Ugh, they do, don't they? Like they're going to find loads of yummehs and treats if they stick around! :lol:

They make me laugh when I'm cleaning the hutch and its completely empty, then i go to fetch the newspaper to line it and come back and some one has jumped into the hutch done a few poos and then legged it. So i pick those poos up and line the hutch then when i turn my back for the straw and look back there are more poos on the paper! Its like they are undoing my good work as soon as its done! Cheeky rabbits!

try cleaning when you have 7 babies trying to "help" :roll::lol:

my dutches have decided to wee in new places now and are more likly to sleep in there litter tray than pee in it :roll:

Back