• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I haz happy bonded bunnehs again :o)

Julia123

Warren Veteran
My camera is dead so no piccies tonight but (...and I'm sorry to go on :oops::oops::oops:)

history...

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=157623

Late last week I let them have the run of the stairs and landing... Gabriel grumpy bun went to bite Daisy so they were put back... tried again on Sun and all seemed well and tonight they were so lovey on the landing I let them back in the bedroom......

.... I've never seen such mayhem !! Binkies EVERYWERE!!!! Gabriel jumping on the bed and doing mad binkies.... Daisy jumping on the wash basket and binkying off !!! :lol::lol::lol: with occasional breaks to trample me as I was lying on the floor :lol::lol:

Oh and Daisy dropped the smelliest of poo piles .... :roll::lol::lol::lol: But Gabe didn't mind :shock:

They only stopped to give each other quick strange headbumping type loves !! They are now pooped out together :love::love::love:

I'm soooooo happy they are loved up again! Just goes to show .... you don't always have to give up ! I NEVER thought I would see this day again !!! :D:D

Back