• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snowballs and santas little helpers - A fatfluff Christmas special

ecudc

Warren Veteran
Welcome to the mad house that is the Fat Fluf nursery aka....my house. In it we have two little gangs, the snowballs and santas little helpers.

THE SNOWBALLS

8d487071.jpg

Star (g) and twinkle (g)

da84057b.jpg

Frosty (b)

449f7c49.jpg

Santa (b)

SANTAS LITTLE HELPERS

ff198673.jpg

Vixen (g) and Blitzen (b)

0c0df876.jpg

dasher (b......I think although i get him alittle confused with.....)

e1bdd99a.jpg

Dancer (g)

It is a bit of a mad house here.....I just had my snowballs little trained but that has now gone to pot.

Last edited:
Well done mummy Lucy :D They are all FAB - think Vixen is a FAB name for the agouti ... tho I hear she's soon to be rechristened! x

I know I don't know why it's me that get babies :)

The santas little helpers are all through their spays (not quite as babies as we thought'd they'd be so they were wisked off yesterday). All eating well and bouncing around like nothing happened.

I know I don't know why it's me that get babies :)

The santas little helpers are all through their spays (not quite as babies as we thought'd they'd be so they were wisked off yesterday). All eating well and bouncing around like nothing happened.

I can't think why either!! :lol: Glad to hear they're all doing well :D

Back