• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Few new piccies of my buns for you all

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Image109.jpg

Fletcher and Ella enjoy some food nom nom nom

Image084.jpg

My gorgeous Piper! and Hollis head hehe

Image104.jpg
My baby boy Phoebe!!!

Image085.jpg
My beutifle piper again
Image029.jpg
and of course "the fletch" hehe

P081208_2052.jpg
my buns xmas pressies, think theyve been good this year? :D

little monsters are spoilt rotten by me - and ive spied a wooden house thing on zooplus, and im allowed a trip to pets at home so the pile will be growing considrably :lol:
edit: There inside the shed eating the food (top piccie) and the manky hutch u see behind is gone and they hve NIC cube setup in there now!

Awww so cute:D:love:
I think i have fallen in love with Fletcher and pheobe:love::love::love:

Lucky buns getting all that for xmas! so what hav you bought your lucky buns so far? i need ideas :D:lol:

Phoebe (black bunny) was bought at about 4 weeks old - and he got fed milk for a bit! hes so loving and the rule about rabbits not enjoying being picked up? he loves being carried about in my hoody with me while im busy :D he loves his kisseys and cuddles off mummys 2
Ive got them allsorts hun - 2 big bits of vet bedding, 2 snugglesafes, hooplar thing,wigwam, a new carry case, forgery leaves, alfafa,a tube!
Ive also spied: a wooden kennel thing for £30 off zooplus, and i want a propper tunnel for them.
Lucky bunters will also be getting the shed extended in the summer so they have more room inside and out :D
TBH i been picking up bits and bobs from about october time so i wasnt paying top prices for things - my wigam was £4 from ebay and my carry case was £10 from ebay including postage!

phoebe is possibly, the cheekist rabbit ive come across, if you ignore him he blatanly nips you :roll: he has a thing for boobs too :oops:

LOL im doing the bunny sanctuary christmas shop when i get paid. i found these ace HAY "cookies" that some of them love so im gonna buy some of those. Looks like squashed hay to be but theyre the experts! But we do have an advent calender. the piggies go crazy when tap it and open the little door.

Back