• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hermes is finally mite free!!!

emsie_81

Young Bun
My little Herm has finally got the all clear from the vets, he is now officially mite free!:D I am so happy I could dance around the house! We've been trying to get rid of them since October! :shock::shock:

So now my little guy can finally go meet his future wife, just got to hope that they get on when they meet on Thursday. Bunny Camp have been holding onto her for us for weeks now, there have been so many set backs in getting them to meet that i just hope that its love at first sight :love:

Please can we have lots of positive friendly love at first sight vibes for Thursday if anyone has any to spare? :D

Our new girl (i'm going for positive thinking!) is Melita. She was found as a stray and has lost one of her ears. She was hidden away on the open day as she was already reserved! She's a total sweetheart and so friendly, i'm hoping she falls for Herm, it would be the best christmas pressie! :D

Back