• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Food-olimpics...

confusedman

Mama Doe
As you maybe already know super George-ous has been with us for 34 hours!!! and everything seems to go fine with Fanta but....
yesterday we were discussing about if it would be better to feed then in separate bowls or in the same one.
As we knew Fanta is really really greedy (when she sees any food she goes mad as she hadn't eaten for one week) we decided to do it separately.
Scenario:
George eating his pellets (morning) or veggies (evening) quietly.
Fanta eating his pellets (morning) or veggies (evening) like it was the last piece of food in the whole planet. When she finishes, she just goes to George's bowl and pick up her favourites veggies. George doesn't seem to be bothered.
For us it's not a problem at all they share the food but obviously the amounts they eat are not the same.
How can I solve this problem?? Should I feed them in separate spaces???

Hi Luis
I'd feed them in separate bowls to make sure they get their own fair share, i feed my buns in separate piles because Smee nicks the spring greens and runs off with them & Diggory does it to Dustie too. :D

Back