• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my beautiful rosie

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
on saturday my lovely dutch had to be put to sleep due to a tumour in her liver,I have had her over 10 years and i will miss her so much
image-01.jpg
sleep well my gorgeous bunny :cry:

oh no, so sorry Jackie :cry: but you should be proud that she lived to such a good age, you obviously took brilliant care of her.

thank you everyone.I am just gutted.The vet had said that she might have gone on a few more weeks with pain killers,but he thought it was best to let her go.The vet let us use his room and we sat with her stroking her whilst she fell asleep.I cant believe how bad i feel :cry::cry::cry:it is so sad looking out onto the garden as her hutch was right by the door and i could see her all the time.Now i realise how much time i spent with her as i feel lost :cry::cry:

Im so sorry Jackie, Please make sure you do a threat in RB so we can light a candle for Rosie,

She was a beautiful bunnie and I know you will miss her,
you gave her a great life xxxx

Binky free Rosie xx

My beautyiful Rosie.

So sorry to hear about Rosie:cry:she looks just like my Ruby Tuesday:)I had her for 12 years and she passed over 3 years ago:cry:I still miss her:cry:dutches have such character:)

Oh Jackie hun, I don't know HOW I missed this thread yesterday. :cry: :cry: I am so, SO sorry to hear that you have lost your beautiful Rosie. :cry: :cry: :cry: :: HUGS ::

Binky free forever at the Bridge, gorgeous girl. xxxxx :cry:

Back