• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pens on offer

Can you separate the panels? I was going to by one from P@H where you hook the pannels into each other. I want to use it as an indoor pen extension when Im out or dismantel it quickly and use it to protect tv, gas fire and Christmas tree when Im home!

Can you separate the panels? I was going to by one from P@H where you hook the pannels into each other. I want to use it as an indoor pen extension when Im out or dismantel it quickly and use it to protect tv, gas fire and Christmas tree when Im home!

Be careful with the Pets at Home run (and the smallest size Zooplus one) because the sides are very low and most rabbits can easily hop over them. Only my oldies couldn't be bothered to jump out

I have this and i think its great to use indoor's.
No the panels dont come apart, i have to crew through the door or its easy enough to climb over. :)

The one I was thinking of is about 60cm high. At the moment they are too little to jump up that high...I hope:? They would be OK if they got out all wires are bunny proofed, it's just my furniture and carpet I don't trust them with :lol:

I have the med sized one and none of mine have ever been able to jump over, the only problem is if your using it for outside bunnies need to be supervised as cat paws can easily get through the bars.

Back