• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo's had her spey u/d she is home and eating

Lissa Lou

Alpha Buck
Boo girl has had her spey today, Andy has heard from the vet, she is ok but still groggy, just waiting for him to phone back between 3 & 4 to check she is ok.

I will get him to ask the vet how long it should be before she can go back in with Munchkin, what would you guys suggest about that??

Last edited:
just ahd a call from Andy to say she has not eaten yet, this is very unlike her, she is normally all over her food. If anyone has any spare vibes can they send them her way please

I am getting worried now, Andy said he will phone the vets again at 5 to see if she has eaten. I hope she does:(

I will do clock watching at the moment, it's going soooooooooooo slllllllllllooooowwwwwwww waiting for Andy to phone

its not uncommon for females not to eat straight away, its a major operation for them to go through, if the vets arent happy hun they will keep her in, wen she,s home if your worried please call me :D:D:D

Yay!!!! she is home eating, she has ad basil and hayand just started to ea her excell pellets she normally has. I have just put her to bed with her hot beany bag.

Back