• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

favourite breed, whats yours?

what is your favourite breed

• Lops

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Gaints/contential

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • french lops

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Lionlop

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Rex

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • English spot

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Dutch

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Hares

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Angora

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Netherland dwarf

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Mixed breed

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Their all cute

Votes: 16 21.6%

• Total voters

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
okay, some people might have favourite breeds or some people may not be bothered. i love lops and lionheads.

I really don't mind, i like them all, not keen on giants though if im totally honest and Nethies don't appeal to me either.

Personally I wouldn't fall over myself to own any breed of bunny. As long as they have ears, noses and hop I love them all.

I'll probably always have a soft spot for my first buns Dwarf Lops and for REW.

must say i'm not that keen on rexs. don't know why, not sure i like their coats and they have a long face, awk they are nice just wouldn't go out of my way to have one.

theres so many different types i want them all

the types im never likely to bring home are nethies, rexes or lionheads... all the rest i hope ill live with at somepoint in my furture.

i love hares but i dont think ill ever be brave enough to have one :oops:

I Love them all, although i don't have a preference for breed i do have a soft spot for Black bunnies and REW

Tri's & Frenchies, though I have yet to actually own a Frenchie and am unlikely to for a few years :oops:.

Hares and Rexs :love::love::love::love:
018-1-1.gif

I like most breeds, apart from the very extreme ones, regarding size and fur.

Normally I go for mixed breeds, but since I got Cloud, I also like mini lops a lot.:)

Rexs for me and lops. Not keen on Nethie's or white rabbits. Love the look of lionheads but have been told these and nethies are the most difficult - is that true?

Back