• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

exhibit a, and b, 4 those who know me who do you think dunit

areia

Wise Old Thumper
yesterday at the hay party i was got some wicker boots i gave one each to my 3 pairs, last night and well this morning i must say i was shock for 2 buns can do in less that 12 hours :shock:

now one was biggles and carrie and the other with beth and doc, 4 dutchies how which pair do you think did the most damage :lol:
exhibit A
2eoyzk9.jpg

exhibit B
21b21xx.jpg
[/IMG]

Having seen what Biggles has done to a curtain in the past I'm taking a guess it was

Biggles and Carrie :lol:

:shock::lol: Not knowing the buns in question, I have no idea.

Looks like they enjoyed the boots as much as Archi did :lol:

Haha, I don't know the buns either but it looks like one pair definitely enjoyed theirs more than the other two did. :lol::lol:

oooo you went to a hay party? I like the look of those boots Lolly would love that, i reckon Biggles and Carrie did the most damage!

That looks like a scene from mine, the whole one would be Charlie and Mocha's the destroyed one would be Peppa and Nesbit's.

I've no idea who might have destroyed yours but I like the name Biggles so Carrie and Biggles for me. :D

Omg thats one chewed boot :lol:

Whats a hay party?

A bit like a Tupperware or Anne Summers party, just with hay and bunny toys instead. :lol: I had one in the summer, was good fun. And last weekend we met at Helen's house. Lisa from the Hay Experts brought the goodies, and every guest got a free willow boot and a stocking. I am still deciding whether to give the boot to the bunnies, and put some flowers into it. :)

Am planning another Tupperhay do in late January to coincide with Rabbit Awareness Week so all you local peeps keep watching nearer the time for more details! Location will be Windlesham area of Surrey.:D

*cough* can I be local please ;)

Oh alright! Course you'd be welcome Alison.

Am hoping that the next one will be bigger with emphasis on the welfare too, the new local bunny savvy vet wants to get involved. But there will have to be drinking and eating too of course. Will keep you posted but am hoping for it to be the 26th Jan. Any excuse for a meet up and a drinkie!

My living room looked like a bomb had hit it as Lisa had advanced orders plus all of the great stuff she brought with her. We had 14 ladies here so it was nice and cosy!:shock:

Oh alright! Course you'd be welcome Alison.

Am hoping that the next one will be bigger with emphasis on the welfare too, the new local bunny savvy vet wants to get involved. But there will have to be drinking and eating too of course. Will keep you posted but am hoping for it to be the 26th Jan. Any excuse for a meet up and a drinkie!

My living room looked like a bomb had hit it as Lisa had advanced orders plus all of the great stuff she brought with her. We had 14 ladies here so it was nice and cosy!:shock:

And you have enough food left over for the rest of the week! :lol: We were all too busy chatting, and no one ate very much.

And you have enough food left over for the rest of the week! :lol: We were all too busy chatting, and no one ate very much.

Yep that's true.

Finished the veggie sausage rolls today and the gingerbread biscuits that Nix baked, oh and the marble cake has gone too! Masses of stollen left .....anybody?

Yep that's true.

Finished the veggie sausage rolls today and the gingerbread biscuits that Nix baked, oh and the marble cake has gone too! Masses of stollen left .....anybody?

What were those biscuits that were different shapes and had icing on? Do you know where to get them as Paul loved them :)

Back