• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat Fluffs Festive Fundraiser - thank you!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
A big THANK YOU to everyone who came along to our Fat Fluffs Festive Fundraiser today :) The day went REALLY well and we hope everyone who came enjoyed themselves. I am thrilled to say that we raised just over £550 :D :D plus 6 bunnies were reserved!! Thanks again!! x

Last edited:
A big THANK YOU to everyone who came along to our Fat Fluffs Festive Fundraiser today :) The day went REALLY well and we hope everyone who came enjoyed themselves. I am thrilled to say that we raised just over £550 :D :D plus 4 bunnies were reserved!! Thanks again!! x

Cough, cough!!:shock: what about the one that was homed!!:shock::lol::lol:

ETA brilliant and well done!

Cough, cough!!:shock: what about the one that was homed!!:shock::lol::lol:

The two that were homed actually ... but didn't put that as didn't want people to think that we were just letting people take them :shock: One was a pre-arranged adoption .... and the other one came home with me!!!!!! x

The two that were homed actually ... but didn't put that as didn't want people to think that we were just letting people take them :shock: One was a pre-arranged adoption .... and the other one came home with me!!!!!! x

Oh fantastic, didn't realise there was another one too!, well done!!, brilliant day but I really miss Flossie:cry: but I am really pleased she has a lovely new home:D

Oh wow thats great news - can you say who was reserved? Have you introduced your new man yet?

Subject to confirmation/homechecks, the reserved bunnies are: Ben, Pippa, Hollee, Pip, Loppy and the agouti baby Dutch girl :)oops: that's 6 ... need to edit!!) ... watch the FF site for developments.

And no, little man will meet his new friends tomorrow ... he has a new name tho! x

Oh fingers crossed for tomorrow then. What have you called him? 6 is brilliant news maybe you should have an event every weekend :lol: I did well I didnt leave with anybun *pats self on back *

Thats brilliant!! Well Done to everyone who helped prepare it and went to it! :D
So pleased that some bunnies got reserved and Flossie got a new home :love:

Wow...that's a fantastic amount! Well done :D :D

I was planning to come because I adopted Snowdrop from Chloe (pre-Fat Fluffs), but I had a bunny run to do in the end.

I would like to add my thank you's to everyone who came - it was lovely to meet some new faces, put some faces to names and see friends again.

My biggest thank you's though go to Abi, Sally, Vickie, Sophie and Lucy who today wouldn't have hapened without and I would also like to embarass you all with this ......

The FF team: (l-r) Sophie, Abi, Lucy, me, Sally and Vickie.xxx

CIMG9140.jpg

Back