• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new not so little baby...

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
has arrived at his new home :)

hes a very shy little boy at the moment but i managed to take a quick photo on my phone....hes now settling down. hasn't eaten much just yet (or pooed but im hoping he will once he settles) he is absolutely gorgeous :)

oh..and is now called paddy :)

n518206149_1519628_1383.jpg

:lol: @ Not so little! How old is he...? About 8 months old? How big is he in comparison to Lilykins? He looks like a little fluff ball :love: :love: Lily will soon fall in love ;) xXx

:lol: @ Not so little! How old is he...? About 8 months old? How big is he in comparison to Lilykins? He looks like a little fluff ball :love: :love: Lily will soon fall in love ;) xXx

yea he is 8 months so pretty much same age as lils. hes just chunky, but i think thats half due to his coat as he has been outside.

hes half lionhead aswell, and shows...big mane and one ear up and one kinda helicoptered :lol::lol:

i think im going to fetch him some veggies tomorrow to tempt him, i dont want him to not eat cos it'll lead to no pooing :( but he is verrrry healthy looking..just very wary at the moment, freezes as soon as we walk in bless him.

but he is gorgeous and i really do take my hat off to the rspca branch here for their work, he is in great condition and is as soft as a brush..just flops when you hold him .. so well done to them, all the other bunnies at carolines were gorgeous, dellas babies :love: ahh i could have bunny napped them all!

yea he is 8 months so pretty much same age as lils. hes just chunky, but i think thats half due to his coat as he has been outside.

hes half lionhead aswell, and shows...big mane and one ear up and one kinda helicoptered :lol::lol:

i think im going to fetch him some veggies tomorrow to tempt him, i dont want him to not eat cos it'll lead to no pooing :( but he is verrrry healthy looking..just very wary at the moment, freezes as soon as we walk in bless him.

but he is gorgeous and i really do take my hat off to the rspca branch here for their work, he is in great condition and is as soft as a brush..just flops when you hold him .. so well done to them, all the other bunnies at carolines were gorgeous, dellas babies :love: ahh i could have bunny napped them all!

Aww their longer coats are decieving :) I have a long haired bunny at the min who im fostering, she looks huge but only weighs 1.5kg :?

Im glad your happy with him :love: He sounds very timid... thing is though, if he was outdoors hes got to get used to the indoor noises :) Give him a week or so and he'll be as right as rain :)

:lol: Suprised you didnt come back with more than 1 :shock::lol: xXx

Aww their longer coats are decieving :) I have a long haired bunny at the min who im fostering, she looks huge but only weighs 1.5kg :?

Im glad your happy with him :love: He sounds very timid... thing is though, if he was outdoors hes got to get used to the indoor noises :) Give him a week or so and he'll be as right as rain :)

:lol: Suprised you didnt come back with more than 1 :shock::lol: xXx

:lol: indeed he has, its all abit new for him!
he is so different to lily so its lovely :) i do hope they get on ok, not letting them together until after xmas now.

im leaving him be for a week anyway so he can settle in :)

argghh it was hard! she had some gorgeous ones there!

:lol: indeed he has, its all abit new for him!
he is so different to lily so its lovely :) i do hope they get on ok, not letting them together until after xmas now.

im leaving him be for a week anyway so he can settle in :)

argghh it was hard! she had some gorgeous ones there!

Aww :love: He may suprise you, he may turn out to be a crazy nutter once hes out of the cage :lol::lol:

Yeah, though Christmas is soon :shock::roll: They may see my babies at the bunnery if they go, mine are going after christmas when im feeling rich :lol: xXx

Aww :love: He may suprise you, he may turn out to be a crazy nutter once hes out of the cage :lol::lol:

Yeah, though Christmas is soon :shock::roll: They may see my babies at the bunnery if they go, mine are going after christmas when im feeling rich :lol: xXx

:lol::lol: they might!!

but then im never feeling rich :lol::lol:

Back