• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Pootle...

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
Here she is!
Pootle01.jpg

She wasn't too keen to come out of her carrier at first, but once she was out, she was happy to snuggle into my neck and give me kisses. She is so sweet! :love:

Sadly, she has really matted fur and a bit of a dirty bum problem. I will be booking her in to the vets tomorrow for her Myxo and checkup. She has apparently lived outside in just her hutch for 6 winters now, with no other protection, but I have loaded the hay in by the ton and put a tarp over to keep the wind out. She came with her own carrier, thistle hall, bowls and bag of Russell Rabbit. :roll:

She seems to have a bit of a bladder infection, but hopefully we can get that sorted soon. ;)

Aww Im so glad Pootle has got a new,kind forever mummy:love::love::love::love::love:.I hope all goes well at the vets and all her problems can be sorted

Aww Im so glad Pootle has got a new,kind forever mummy:love::love::love::love::love:.I hope all goes well at the vets and all her problems can be sorted

Sorry, I didn't make it clear in the first post! :oops: Pootle is my first foster bun, for Underhill Rescue. I couldn't keep her, cos I'd have to get her a friend and bond them. Then, I'd have to find space for them in the garden as permanent buns, which would be a squeeze when Nicholas goes back outside in the spring and Miffy comes to live with me permanently, then I would have no room for foster buns anymore. ;)

Awww congrats on getting your 1st Underhill foster bun! Who is Miffy? And who will Nicholas live with eventually? :)

Awww congrats on getting your 1st Underhill foster bun! Who is Miffy? And who will Nicholas live with eventually? :)

Hi :wave:

Miffy was 'given' to me by a lady in the street last summer. LINK. I took her in reluctantly, then my sis-in-law arrived in the UK for a year long stay with her Mum announcing that she would love to have a rabbit, but didn't want it to be unloved when she went back. So... I decided to give myself a few months to get the guts to bond my 4, then add her into a group. But, with Maggie dying, we have decided to bond her with Nick when she comes back in the spring.

Sir Nicholas is currently an extremely pampered housebunny, who has kind of forged a hilarious 'love/hate and scare the wits out of' relationship with our kitten. Nicholas is on top of the world, he loves cornering him and making him climb into impossible positions to get away! :lol::lol::lol:

Back