• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet alfie (officially)

bunhun

Young Bun
well here he is ALFIE:love:
Picture325.jpg

here he is checking out his new pad:D he is apparently 12 weeks old,he is a big boy for 12 weeks:shock:
Picture326.jpg

thanks guys for the nice comments,one question though at what age will his bits drop:oops::oops: so i can work out how old he is as his bits arnt there yet:)

thanks guys for the nice comments,one question though at what age will his bits drop:oops::oops: so i can work out how old he is as his bits arnt there yet:)
:love: He is gorgeous but then I do have a huge soft spot for white buns wearing eyeliner :love:

He looks like a bigger version of my Billie-Joe who was deplummed last Friday, estimated age 12-14 weeks. I could only see a hint of plum on Chester and none on Billie-Joe but the Vet said they were very obvious once the fur had been shaved off.

thanks guys he is currently running round terrorising the doggies lol,he is booked in for the 2nd jan to be de-plummed:)

Back