• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Photos

dawnieb

Warren Scout
Help required!!!! How do you all get such good photographs?! I wanted to get a calendar with a picture of my boys in May (their birthday) but I just cannot get a nice one. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Dawn

I've got a reasonably good digital. They are both black rabbits so I think I can probabaly getting some good tips from the later post, obvioulsy great minds think a like on a Sunday!!!

I usually just sit with them and take tons and tons of pictures, and you should get one or two really great ones. Some people on here sit them against a plain background, but mine are not patient enough for that, so I just click away and hope for the best. :D

In every 30 piccies I may get one good one...just take the camera out every time and keep going...sorry...

Complete fluke! :lol: I've got a 2.2mp digital camera in my mobile. I always have it on me, I'm always clicking away. Sometimes, I get a good one! ;)

Back