• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

clicker training?

Mazda

Warren Veteran
I am really interested in it. And have been reading this, and it sounds alot of fun :D x

http://www.clickertraining.com/node/306

Has anybody on here clicker trained their bunny? How did they take to it? I think pebble would love it, as i could spend more time with her. And it will give her something to do.

What do you think? xx

My daughter started clicker training with Lola but when she bonded her with a husbun/went to uni she never bothered after that.

However, after getting a dog I am at the stage of clicker training him but when i press the clicker lola rushes to the side of the pen as she has obviously associated the clicker with treats. So now I am considering training her and her husbun along with the dog after christmas.

As a footnote my daughter taught lola to "kiss" and "home" and to be honest she picked it up really quickly, well worth a try.

awh wow! :) thats cool. I think it will be good for pebble, as she is a lone bun and the mental stimulation will be good for her (and me :p)

How did your daughter start training Lola?

Rabbits are so easy to clicker train, all mine are trained to go in and out of the house and Buu and Beau are trained to get back in to their hutches or their run when I call them :)

It didn't take long at all

I think I posted a video of Buu being called from her run to her hutch I will see if I can find it x

Awww clever bunny, we are gonna start again with Lola after christmas, going to bed will be a good one for starters :lol::lol:

Back