• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bertie has bitten me

karen354

Warren Veteran
:shock::shock: OMG I'm in total shock :shock: I picked my boy up he licked me than bit me arm :cry:
I'm looking after 4 baby buns at the moment so he must of smelt them on me :( I have bruised arm

Awwwww it's always a shock when they bite you when you don't expect it. It really gets to your heart strings too cos you feel unloved :( He doesn't mean it tho hun - he'll give you snuggles tomorrow!

he got over excited etc thats all..he didnt mean it.

mm alvin however......:lol:

yes that little monster does mean it... if biting doenst work he boxes and if boxing doesnt work he runs to a corner faces me eyes turn red and he leaps at approaching hands... in a loving way im sure :(

he also now scratches and bites my legs under the table when im at the laptop :shock:

pearl has bitten and made my finger bleed but that was cus she was over eager for food :lol::love::love:

Some one is jealous and teaching you a lesson.You should only love me mummy not those lickle babbies;);):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back