• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella, shes looking Better!!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
This was Bella a good couple of months ago..

Photo-0254.jpg

This was Bella when we sought a second opinion..:(

SDC10930.jpg

SDC10928.jpg

This is Bella tonight, relaxing. I think she really misses her friends but hopefully once she puts the weight on she will have her dental and we will go from there.

SDC11343.jpg

SDC11351.jpg

SDC11352.jpg

What do you think of her? She seems to of gained some weight :)
Next weight check Monday!
xx

She's looking great, well done :)

Why don't you invest in a pair of digital kitchen scales that can be set to zero with whatever container you put on them - then you can keep an eye on her weight at home as well. I bought mine at Argos for about a fiver and they are absolutely superb :)

Wow she looks alot better. Why did she lose weight? was because of dental?

Were still not 100% sure.
We sought a second opinion as old Vet kept overlooking the fact of her loosing weight.
The new Vet thinks she needs a dental as she can see tiny spurs. So a dental is the first step in which she is going to have some xrays done and im going to suggest blood work :)
Shes been on Fibreplex, Critical care, Baytril, Metacam and panacured for 9days.

:)

She's looking great, well done :)

Why don't you invest in a pair of digital kitchen scales that can be set to zero with whatever container you put on them - then you can keep an eye on her weight at home as well. I bought mine at Argos for about a fiver and they are absolutely superb :)

Ahhh good idea.
May have to do that! Although she is a Vets every week!

Back