• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay experts...

Elimy1987

Warren Scout
Just about to put an order in for the buns for xmas...I wonder how much il spend this time :shock: *Dreads to think*

I spent waaay too much on my lot the other day :roll: You get a free stocking on orders over £40 though!

£45.23 :shock: :shock: I think I need a new job the amount im spending :lol:

Last edited:
We have just had a 'Tupperhay' party at mine this afternoon with about 15 ladies who rabbit coming and Lisa from the Hay Experts selling her wares tupperware style. With the mulled wine flowing and the mince pies hot out of the oven I think that folks were in the mood to spend. Dread to think how much some of my chums spent!:shock: But Lisa's stuff is so good.

I spent a measily £22 but I am a tight wad!

I spent less than that, but I bought two of the happy ARC mugs. :D I will visit the Hay Experts website soon enough for some bigger spending.

I've been on, and I've got a shopping list of about £27 saved at the moment. Loads more stuff I want to add! I swear! That site is sooooo dangerous for my purse!!!! :oops::lol:

We have just had a 'Tupperhay' party at mine this afternoon with about 15 ladies who rabbit coming and Lisa from the Hay Experts selling her wares tupperware style. With the mulled wine flowing and the mince pies hot out of the oven I think that folks were in the mood to spend. Dread to think how much some of my chums spent!:shock: But Lisa's stuff is so good.

I spent a measily £22 but I am a tight wad!

This was GREEEEEAAAAAT fun! Have got the bunnies and guineas xmas pressies all sorted :)

Back