• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter trained when in dog cage... but poo's everywhere when out free range - Help!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Im at my wits end with Lola :( She is litter trained fully when shes in her dog crate... (she has to go in when we are out/evenings as she cant be trusted yet) but when shes out, when we are home... she messes everywhere!! And i dont just mean poo'ing she wees on the carpet too :cry:

I borrowed a friends carpet cleaner yesterday and used a vinegar solution instead of the nice smelling carpet wash :roll: and she is STILL doing it!!

Any ideas? Im totally at my wits end with ideas on this one :( xXx

Throttle her? :lol: Sorry, not much help was it.

Do you leave the litter tray in the crate when she's out or are there others about?

Throttle her? :lol: Sorry, not much help was it.

Do you leave the litter tray in the crate when she's out or are there others about?

:lol: Trust you!! :lol:

She has a litter tray in the crate... and a litter tray infront of the tv, as this seemed to be the place where she was weeing most!! Think i need 100 litter trays :(

The house stinks!! :(

Rabbit wee is very potent isn't it. When she wee's do you soak it up and put that in the bottom of the tray?

I have the same thing with Noel Becky, he is a nightmare. He did a big wee wee last night on our living room carpet and I cant get it out. :?

We move in 3 weeks and I am going to have to replace all of the carpets which is gonna cost a BOMB!

I have no advice but I will be watching this thread, :wave:

I have the same thing with Noel Becky, he is a nightmare. He did a big wee wee last night on our living room carpet and I cant get it out. :?

We move in 3 weeks and I am going to have to replace all of the carpets which is gonna cost a BOMB!

I have no advice but I will be watching this thread, :wave:

Its a nightmare isnt it :(

I have put wee in the tray aswell as poo, she is just so thick she sleeps in the tray and wee's everywhere else :roll:

Hope she learns soon :roll: xXx

I have this problem with Fudge.
She pees and poos in her litter tray in her cage and when she is out she poos everywhere and pees in the one corner.
I put a litter tray in the corner so she pees everywhere else. I dont know what to do but for now i bought a pack of puppy training pads and put that in the corner instead and she pees on that no problem (but sometimes misses the puppy pad and gets the carpet!:evil::D)
I need help on getting her to pee in the litter tray when she is out!!

Although she hasnt been speyed yet, which is prob the problem (getting done nearer spring)

They are all little monsters :lol:

I endorse my first suggestion :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Puppy pads sounds like a good idea!! Was thinking of getting a puppy pen for her so she isnt peeing all over the lounge carpet :roll: Just until she gets it right like... Would this be cruel? :? xXx

Back