• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So, What do you get..

Lillian

Warren Veteran
..Miss Marple for christmas???
agathamaplr001.jpg

I already informed her christmas exists and this is her first one, so something extra special is required..
But what do you get Miss Marple for christmas?

A selection of cats toys that shes rather fond of and some nice warm bedding? check!
agathamaplr002.jpg

A big delicious christmas dinner? Goes without saying!

But what about somebody to share christmas with? Well that to!

agathamaplr007.jpg

So everybody welcome Agatha :lol::love:

agathamaplr010.jpg

agathamaplr011.jpg

agathamaplr009.jpg

Two lonely rats, now two very happy rats :)

(Excuse the small cage, they are only in there for bonding)

Small cage introing can work really well with difficult introing.

Awww so Gorgeous :love:

Welcome Agatha (christie I assume?)

Small cage introing can work really well with difficult introing.

Awww so Gorgeous :love:

Welcome Agatha (christie I assume?)

:lol: Yes. My mum says its a silly name.

I'm having a problem with my old rat though, i had all 3 out in a neuteral area (on my bed) but she kept puffing her fur up and pushing Miss Marple and Agatha about then started fighting with Miss Marple. For now Miss Marple and Agatha are happy together.. is it likely Hyde can live with them?

No blood no foul is the rule. When i intro new girls into my group Ramone and fury are right sods, there evil and really lace into newbies. They get bite marks and scratches but as long as there only small ones I leave it and only intervene if it gets bad. Then i remove the bully and out in cage block H for time out. They settle soon enough, its s ritual these 2 girls go through everytime :roll:

Back