• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phew.... there is a place at rescue for them.

Rabbiting on

Warren Scout
I am having a weight off here, I have just phoned a rescue and they said they would be able to take on my baby bunns :D

I am so relieved and it sounds a great place. I am going to chase up the homes I have at the moment and see what comes of them, and also once I get permission will post on here too.

So pleased if nothing turns out for them I know they ill be going to a safe place :D

Its good that a rescue is going to take them on. and because they are young they will more "appealing" to rehomers so may find homes quickly:D

Even though Im overjoyed they have a place, this is going to tear my heart out when I leave them there. I know 3 have to go at least. I love them all but in the end I know I could not give them what they really need with having my existing rabbits already. :cry:

Back