• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT Woodall services>Manchester Way

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get Bob from Woodhall services on M1 up towards Manchester..this is tomorrow?

~If you can help with part of journey please pm me respond on here

This is short notice but will be great to see Bob in a home with a partner
Thanks

What time?

As me and Beth are travelling up M1 i think! Id say around 3-3.30?

Last edited:
Right....current plans as follows....

I am handing Bob over to Angie (bunnymadhouse) in Doncaster at 12 tomorrow. She is taking him back to Barnsley, and Beth and Natsanth are picking him up from BARC sometime late afternoon. Beth and Natsanth are then taking him back to Manchester.

Right....current plans as follows....

I am handing Bob over to Angie (bunnymadhouse) in Doncaster at 12 tomorrow. She is taking him back to Barnsley, and Beth and Natsanth are picking him up from BARC sometime late afternoon. Beth and Natsanth are then taking him back to Manchester.

Correct!
Just need to know where in Manc so i can let Beth know! :D

Huge thank you to everyone who is helping..or offered to help..with this bunny run
3 Honeybunnies will be in their new homes tomorrow thanks to you!:D

Huge thank you to everyone who is helping..or offered to help..with this bunny run
3 Honeybunnies will be in their new homes tomorrow thanks to you!:D

No worries.
From what i know we are collecting Bob from Barc - Angie, then Beth will take him to Manc to Karina! :)

Back