• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a confession to make

when i first got Diego, i was really taken with him and have done my upmost to give him a wonderful home and wifey bun. but its only recently that ive realised just how special and loveable rabbits are... im besotted with my bunnies :love:
Prior to Diegos arrival, i did research about Rabbits and thought i knew about them from all i had been told, but i've learned so much since the day he arrived and i cant believe how much personality they have :)
Diego wouldnt let me near him for ages but now he lets me stroke him, neither him nor Dora are fond of being handled which i dont mind as im loving just sitting in with them and spending time watching them.

so, here they are.... http://www.slowlygoingcrackers.com/bunnies.html

Wow i love the rabbit page. What great piccies, i didnt want them to end :oops:

The buns are gorgeous and I love there home :shock: Fancy coming maing my lot one ;)

:love::love:

Such beautiful buns, chins and cats.
that rabbit home is brilliant!
wish i had the room for something that big:D

but its only recently that ive realised just how special and loveable rabbits are...

I understand totally. I didn't even want a rabbit before Frank arrived as an 'orphan' in need. I didn't think I could get so attached to something that wasn't a dog in such a short space of time.

Back