• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jolleys Hay & Straw.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
What does everyone think of Jolleys Hay & Straw?

I actually have only used it ths once, and am really pleased with it:love:

My buns still love the PAH Scratch and Newton Hay to eat though, so I still have to make 2 trips:lol:

But just wondered what everyone thought:wave:

Jack x

What does everyone think of Jolleys Hay & Straw?

I actually have only used it ths once, and am really pleased with it:love:

My buns still love the PAH Scratch and Newton Hay to eat though, so I still have to make 2 trips:lol:

But just wondered what everyone thought:wave:

Jack x

The scratch and newton hay is nice... smells lovely....shame it's such a small bag really.

Personally Jack I dont like it, it is too dusty for my liking. If you are paying £4 for one of their bags, you'd be better off getting a large bale from Norman at the DFH company. Drake and josh wolf it down when they are here so they definitely like it. We can supply you with it from here too if you want to try a bale.

I know. They absoloutly love it:lol:
But Is t something like £4 for one bag? And we have to get 2 bags each time we go:shock::lol:

Jack x

Hah hah.....I've said it before and I'll say it again.....I love the fact that your parents buy you whatever you want for your pets lol

Personally Jack I dont like it, it is too dusty for my liking. If you are paying £4 for one of their bags, you'd be better off getting a large bale from Norman at the DFH company. Drake and josh wolf it down when they are here so they definitely like it. We can supply you with it from here too if you want to try a bale.

Aww Bless Them:love:
I will see what my mum says, and let you know:D

Jack x

My two love the Jollyes stuff. They love the hay, and I put thick straw in their bedroom and their run and they love searching through it for treats

my 2 both love the jolleys hay, it is £3.89 for a massive bag and mine wolf it down even more than they do timothy hay. it is a little bit dusty and i do find the occasional big twig in the bag but it must taste good

Back