• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I took this photo...

**Ilovelops**

Alpha Buck
...about half an hour ago. It's absolutely amazing how 4 little fluffy feet with 2 furry ears can capture your heart so much. This little guy really has captured our hearts :love: :love: :love:

I just can't believe or understand how at 12 weeks old, someone could have decided that they didn't want him any more, and took him into PAH and left him there :( He is just the sweetest, most affectionate bunny who always comes running up to you to lick you and for nose rubs :love: All this little bun wants is love :love: We love him so much x

I'm thinking he's quite content in his new home :D :love:

Photo-00811.jpg

Photo's of my other little munchkin-fluffy-bums Chocs and Bon to come :love: I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have the most wonderful bunny-family :love: :love: :love: :D

Aww he's so sweet!

I feel exactly the same about Stitch. I know Kate said he was friendly before I adopted him but I just cant get my head around why noone wanted such a friendly gorgeous boy :cry:

Still we've got them now :D

Aww he's so sweet!

I feel exactly the same about Stitch. I know Kate said he was friendly before I adopted him but I just cant get my head around why noone wanted such a friendly gorgeous boy :cry:

Still we've got them now :D

Exactly! It makes me sad to think that all they want to do is give affection, and be loved. Snowy is such a little trusting and gentle natured bunny. Why and how could anyone not want him!? :?: :shock: But like you say, on the otherhand, he is now ours, forever. :love: :love: :love:

Aww what a lovely little thing :love:

My Moo was dumped back at P@H because she had a dodgey eye!!! Nothing a bit of baytril and TLC didn't fix!! (Admitedly she has got scarring on the eye and a nick in the lower lid)

Back