• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this week in Barnsley.....had to put on hold...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
i might be bonding Nemo and Flopsy ...

OMG... i am soooo scared ... Nemo has always been a bunny hater and Flops was always a bossy boots with Thumps ....:shock: :shock: :shock: :?

WHAT ON EARTH AM I THINKING ..............:shock: :? :? :roll:

Last edited:
Oh blimey!!!! Fingers, toes, legs and ankles crossed for you! I am sure it will be fine :D xxxx Sending lots of bonding vibes!!!! :love:

You are thinking that two negatives make a positive :D

I bet you'll have your hands full for the first few hours though :shock:

WE SHOULD BE GIVING THIS A GO WHEN WE GET BACK FROM DELIVERING A BUNNY TO HIS NEW MUMMY ON SUNDAY LUNCH TIME ....
I WILL ADD PICS ... HOPEFULLY NOT GORY ONES :shock: :roll:

WE SHOULD BE GIVING THIS A GO WHEN WE GET BACK FROM DELIVERING A BUNNY TO HIS NEW MUMMY ON SUNDAY LUNCH TIME ....
I WILL ADD PICS ... HOPEFULLY NOT GORY ONES :shock: :roll:

You'll be fine! Just try not to get too involved if either are particularly attached to you...it made bonding Lexie a problem for me :roll:.

Best behaviour Mr Nemo and little Miss Flops then you can live happily together in Nemo's new pad :D

Rabs

oh flip ... had to put this on hold as ive had such a busy day with the rescues i just havent had a min all day ... :?

sio i now have another week to work up even more nerves .... :roll:

so next week :shock:

Back