• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Canvas of your favourite photo ...

chloaster

Warren Veteran
My sister has her own photography business and is doing some amazing canvases at the moment - can be delivered before Christmas if you get your order in. She is making a donation to Fat Fluffs with every order made mentioning us so if you would like to see your favourite photo on a canvas or surprise someone with theirs this Christmas then please email her direct

christabel@christabelphotography.co.uk

Prices are as follows -

16" x 20" = £27.50 (p&p included)

30" x 20" = £35.00 (p&p included)

Here is one she did for me recently for Abi's birthday - it looks even more gorgeous in real life! If a photo doesn't quite fit the frame size as is she is skilled at adding detail - in this one the grass was elongated at both sides to ensure the bunny's chin fitted comfortably but you'd never know!

CIMG9028.jpg

Last edited:

I was the very proud owner of this gorgeous Dutch bunny Dizzy and now I have a GORGEOUS canvas to remember him by (he went to RB in May 07 :cry:). I am thrilled with my special birthday pressie from all the Fat Fluffs girls :) Can't wait to get the dining room decorated so I can hang it in pride-of-place :) x

Last edited:
cool :) you've just reminded me chloe I think I owe you even more money :shock:

ps. I've jst sent your website for soaps etc to my mum as she is looking out for pressies for cousins :) I like the look of the mango roll.

Last edited:
How long is she going to be making the donation to fat fluffs with orders for? Is it something that is ending pretty soon?

Its just I would love to order some, but all my good photos are on my brothers laptop which I won't have access to for another week or so :( Its being fixed :roll: And then its going to take me days to actually choose photos :lol:

it's chloe's sister doing it so I'm sure she'll be flexible about still offering the donation if you mention us...obviously though you might not get it in time for christmas if you leave it too long because of the post.

it's chloe's sister doing it so I'm sure she'll be flexible about still offering the donation if you mention us...obviously though you might not get it in time for christmas if you leave it too long because of the post.

Im not bothered about getting it in time for christmas, they are only going on my wall they aren't gifts for anyone :lol:

Cool I will send an email :)

Yup - it's on going so please feel free to order any time! :D

I've had mine and it's fabulous, I love it, it hangs in my lounge above my computer, do you want to see it?

Back