• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chewing everything in site.

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
he keeps pulling at the carpet with his teeth and im worried that it will lodge or sammat in his tummy :s
His male hormones are showing already :roll:
What do you think of the idea of putting a play [en around the room limiting the access to book and the such which he loves chewing :lol:

Mine love to chew on the carpet too. I always holler no she will look at me and then go back to doing it. We do this about 10 times then she will finally stop and start playing with her toys. You may want to try to block the area where yours likes to chew things he is not suppose to.

the thing is though im worried that he has only just got used to me and nopw i have started saying no and stop it he has gone all funny :s
I dont know. I may ask to change the flooring to linel flooring cos we have got to redecorate in here anyways.

Back