• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this week in feltham im bonding jim and lou lou

areia

Wise Old Thumper
well my last weekend is here for my time with jimboooooooo:(

butttttttttttt his new wifey to be is a very pretty girl blends in well with hay too :lol: theres been a lot of thumping and soft grunts more from jim but lou lou too he has been grooming her ALREADY maaaaaaaaaaaassive differance to the last bun he was atempted with, and hes now snuggled up to her even though she hasnt really moved yet, but shes only been here 20 mins and she looks mighty peeved :lol: but im sure these two will be ok, she doesnt like banana so it will be apple licky head trick if she doesnt respond :lol:

qo62w5.jpg

am just uploading video bless him jim groomed her for about 20 mins and is now soft squeaking with his nose pushed under her bless he wants a licky too bless him :love:

ops still geting the hang of tiny pics takes aggggggggggggggessss to upload a vid 30 mins its telling me :?:shock:

ive heard shes the bun of the house :lol:

jim just hasnt stopped grooming her, then he moves to rip up newspaper she moves and he actuly leaps so high in the air he almost hits the top of the dog cage, and leaps onto her then jumps off again no mounting, :lol:

she still doesnt look amused :lol:

hes very very loved up already tiz the fastest ive ever seen a bun fall so quickly in love :love:

anyone on tiny pic as for some reason it says video not found even thought its playing behind the black screen:?

rt3rxy.jpg
[/IMG]

Message from Lulu's mummy

Oooohh, how exciting! She always plays hard to get - can't wait to get the little man home with her! More photos please!

i have videos but they are not working on my site:evil: but hes so loved up its unreal shes just playing very hard to get at the mo but she doesnt mind when he coninously flops against her and shes eating loads of hay too :D

Lulu amd Jimbo the little monkey

Well, I'm v glad to hear she's eating hay and I'm also sure that she'll come round. She has never been quick to give away her love, but I think if he carries on grafting he will get there! He looks very handsome in the photos, loving his moustache!

poor jim is extremly bored :lol:he has torn apart everything in the cage even tried to get lu lu involved nope still not interested just eating hay:lol: nope soz hes stopped to try and make out the telly hehe

finalllllllllly had a half hearted lick from lu lu to jim, not much but it is a first hes very protective of her, and shes a lot more relaxed laying by him so i wont be surprised if i get a nip when i stick them in there carrier to go home, as its happened to me before :lol:

lu lu i feel will have to have the cruel to be kind approach as she is very spoilt by her mommie :lol:not saying it a bad thing but minimal fusses for the first week i reckon so she can realise what a catch she has, she is a lot more relaxed now and ive seen her cheeky look i feel with time these are gonna be terrors :lol: and get up to all sorts of mischief what with jim and his routine mad 8'0clock dashes how he still manages to do it the dog crate i dont know still funny to watch and shes now watches him and i can read her thoughts :lol: but they had there brekkie of dried herbs and oat wheat and barley didnt touch the sides :lol:

We're home!

Well, they are both in their new room. I haven't touched either sice we got home, I've just put the carry box into the room, opened the door and left them to it. Lulu was of course straight out, Jim is very tentative and doing lots of scanning, he's cleaning himself and eating hay, but all inside the box. Lulu keeps running over to check on him, then back to their blanket. No foot stamping or arguing at all. Should I just leave the carry box in the room and let him come out in his own time? Either way, they seem to be doing much better than I expected them too!

Back