• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

freecycle bunny update(didnt go as planned)

bunhun

Young Bun
well i went to fetch the mum and baby tonight only to find she has already rehomed them:evil::evil::censored:,she said though that she had a male lop 4 months old that she couldnt be bothered with:censored:so i had a look,he was sat there in a 2ft ish hutch with no food,hay or water:cry::cry:,i now have him here with me,will get you pic asap,he is lovely and so friendly which is sooooo surprising.some people make me sick

:evil::evil: some people! i dont know how you didnt bop her one!!
glad you got the boy and hoping that the mum and baby have gone somewhere safe xxx

Good on you :) i got mine from an ad i took pity on him and she wouldn't listen to the advice from here :roll: can't wait to see some pics ;) lets hope the others have gone to someone who has the same idea as you and gone to a loving home :love:

Grrrrr the stupid woman :censored: I hope they have gone to a experienced person.

Aww the poor lad bun. At least you managed to get him out.

Well done for saving him hun.Im sick of people treating buns as a throw away pet.

I agree, I'm just watching Flopsie and I can see in the thoughts of how to cause mischief running around her head. She's a terror but I couldn't imagine just stopping caring :/

here he is guys,he has no name either:( so any suggestions please:love:
Picture317.jpg

:censored: Some people need a good kicking

im sorry but i had to laugh when i read that loool

but i agree with one, there is some heartless people out there & if they can treat anmials like this i would hate to see how they treat their family, i don't think they have feelings, they don't know what love is really all about ... how sad is that :(

yes im definetly gonna keep him,he is lovely he is outside at the moment im looking to get a dog crate or something to bring him inside tomorrow:love:

Back