• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies Christmas?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
whats the best thing u ever got your bunnies??

i always get them little stockign each full of treats n little toys but this year i got the warren interchange and 3 tunnels for the four of them, there in pairs but they can take turns!

:D

Ive just ordered 3 stockings from KPK, one is for then bunnies and im going to fill it with treats and little toys, and make them some home made crackers (ones you pull but they shred them open for treats) :D

Whats KPK???

Ive got lots of toys and a few treats! got some toys from P@H and ordered a few from the hay experts!!!

Got all their xmas veg n herbs in the freezer as last year i couldnt get any the day b4 xmas eve!! will defrost them xmas eve night!! and got them lots of different hay!!!

Does anyone know where i can get paper bags from so i can give them their pressies in that???

:D:wave:

I think the best thing would have to be the willow tunnels from THE I got them a while ago. Each pair has one and they all love sleeping under it :D

It is Flopsie's first christmas this year and my first christmas with a bunny too :)

She's going to get a large hay and hide cause she loves them :D

i just wana give them their warren, there gunna love it sooo much!

Lol, do you think you'll be able to keep it that long?

My mam and I are terrible for giving each other presents early, espeically if they're ones we know each other will love :)

Lol, do you think you'll be able to keep it that long?

My mam and I are terrible for giving each other presents early, espeically if they're ones we know each other will love :)

i honestly dont know because i havent seen them for six weeks cus of uni so when i get home in one week im gunna do mad n just wana spoil and cuddle them and see them play lol

i honestly dont know because i havent seen them for six weeks cus of uni so when i get home in one week im gunna do mad n just wana spoil and cuddle them and see them play lol

Is this year your first year at uni?
The best part of uni is the christmas holidays, I really learned to appreciate my family when I was away the first few months :)

Back