• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone no where

jenny s

Mama Doe
there are two baby conties available. so lost with out april im on the look out. hubby wants two babies so rescues are limited i think(sorry)

many thanks jenny:D

Have you phoned the rescues to see if they have any? If not, theres always preloved... i know people will eat my head for this but people soon give bunnies like this up when they get 'too big' sadly :( So maybe its worth a try? The only thing is i wouldnt buy direct from a breeder :( And if you do buy from a random person try and take the cage/hutch or whatever so they cant replace bunny!! Will keep my eyes open for you xXx

thanks becky

ive been on preloved and seen afew but cant get any replys at the moment. one of the ads is only 2 miles from me and they are reducing stock :( so i take it they are breeders but the male is neuterd

i cant seem to find any rescues within an hours or so drive from me i did contact a rescue in tamworth about two giant lops but had no reply from them either.

oh well my search will continue thanks again:D

I'm not far from you Jenny I live in Johnstown Nr Wrexham, I'll let you know if I hear of any baby giants needing a home.

Back